Certificate in Quality Engineering
The Certificate in Quality Engineering - certified by University of Limerick, delivered by Global Business Institute, covers all modules of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) in preparation for the Certified Quality Engineer’s examination.
On successful completion of this module the learner will understand:
- Management and Leadership in Quality Engineering
- Quality Systems Development, Implementation, and Verification
- Planning, Controlling, Assuring Product and Process Quality
- Reliability and Risk Management
- Problem Solving and Quality Improvement
- Quantitative Methods – Concepts of probability & statistics, Statistical decision making, Modeling of relationship between variables, Design of experiments, SPC, Reliability Analysis, Process Capability Analysis
- Career Development
Developed specifically to enable unemployed Engineers or equivalent and Technicians of traditional disciplines to convert to the Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Sectors. Ibec’s Life Sciences members are looking for suitably qualified engineers and technicians.
This programme will help engineers and technicians from traditional disciplines to ‘cross over’ into the ‘newer’ realms of engineering which are often hi-tech, hi-precision and highly regulated. The Springboard accredited training is awarded by University of Limerick and Dublin Institute of Technology /Ibec to impart the requisite skills.